These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to the USERS of the DANIEL LEGAL & IP STRATEGY website.
The DANIEL LEGAL & IP STRATEGY website provides USERS with institutional information on:
- About us;
- Legal; and
2. AVAILABLE CONTENT
The content published in the website are for personal only and not for business use. All published articles are protected by copyrights and cannot be distributed without the express authorization of DANIEL LEGAL & IP STRATEGY.
3. GENERAL INFORMATION ON YOUR WEBSITE AND ITS OPERATION
When using this Website, USERS must abide by all applicable legislation and rules, including the rules of conduct set forth herein. USERS represent that they will not:
- Use this website for business or fraudulent purposes;
- Collect information on other USERS of the Website;
- Interfere with or disable the operation of the website, servers, or networks used to make the Website available, including invading or disabling parts of the website, or violating any of the servers’ or networks’ requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, modify, adapt, translate, create derived works, sell, resell, lease, lend, share for part time or exploit any part, use, or access to the website without the prior written consent of DANIEL LEGAL & IP STRATEGY;
- Publish, broadcast, or make available, in any other manner, through or in connection with the website, any materials including or which could include the following content: (a) threat, harassment, hatred, or which violate the rights and dignity of other persons; (b) defamatory or fraudulent content (c) obscene, indecent, pornographic, or otherwise censurable content; or (d) content protected by copyrights, registered mark, commercial secret, without the prior written consent of the owner;
- Make reverse engineering, decompile, or disassemble any part of the website;
- Remove any registered mark, among other of the website’s intellectual property right notice;
- Systematically store the content of the DANIEL LEGAL & IP STRATEGY website;
- Use any robot, spider, crawlers, or applications to decompile, index, mine, or otherwise, gather the website content, or reproduce or change the Website browsing structure or presentation without the prior written consent of DANIEL LEGAL & IP STRATEGY.
4. INFORMATION OF THIRD PARTIES
These Terms and Conditions of Use only refer to the DANIEL LEGAL & IP STRATEGY website. Any link in this website that redirects you to another website does not imply consent or any liability for the content and offered services.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions of Use, please contact us by:
- E-mail: [email protected]
- São Paulo Phone: (55 11) 2103.9107
- Rio de Janeiro Phone: (55 21) 2102.4212
6. LEGAL NOTICE
The DANIEL LEGAL & IP STRATEGY website must be used for information purposes only and does not constitute any type of legal advisory.
DANIEL LEGAL & IP STRATEGY may terminate or suspend your access to the website or the performance of activities in it in case of violation of this instrument. Tolerance to eventual noncompliance with any of the conditions of these Terms and Conditions of Use will neither constitute novation of the specified obligations, nor will it prevent or inhibit their enforceability at any time.
DANIEL LEGAL & IP STRATEGY may update these Terms and Conditions of Use and the USERS may be notified of the new version, including the availability of the referred new version in our Website.
8. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions of Use will be interpreted in accordance with the specific legislation Brazilian legislation, in Portuguese, and the Parties submit to the courts sitting in the domicile of our customers or visitors for relationships with NATURAL PERSON USERS or the courts sitting in the district of São Paulo, for relationships with LEGAL ENTITY USERS to resolve any litigation or controversy involving this document, unless the applicable legislation includes a specific exception of personal, territorial, or functional jurisdiction.
9. PUBLIC REGISTRATION
These Terms and Conditions of Use are registered with the __th Official Registry of Deeds and Documents of ___ under No. ____ on ____.