This Privacy Police applies to USERS of the DANIEL LEGAL & IP STRATEGY website.
1. DATA COLLECTION
2. USE OF DATA
DANIEL LAW uses the collected information to personalize and enhance our services, including:
- Properly meeting requirements and answering queries;
- Managing, providing services, and complying with the obligations arising from the available services;
- Improving the DANIEL LAW website browsing and performance;
- Protecting rights and obligations associated with the use of the DANIEL LAW website;
- The personal database created by DANIEL LAW through its website will not be shared, sold, assigned, transferred, informed, or leased to the benefit of third parties.
3. ACTIVITY RECORDING
DANIEL LAW may record accesses made by the USERS through logs, including:
- IP Address;
- Performed actions;
- Accessed screens;
- Date and time of performed actions;
- Data on the device utilized;
- Preferences and behaviors identified in the interaction with DANIEL LAW.
All records may be stored and shared with third parties authorized by DANIEL LAW with the purpose of:
- Complying with any legislation, regulation, formal proceeding, or applicable governmental requirement;
- Meeting the applicable Service Terms, including the investigation of potential violations;
- Detecting, preventing, or approaching in any manner fraud, or technical or security issues;
- Protecting against damages to the rights, property, or safety of DANIEL LAW and its USERS, as required or permitted by law.
4. DATA STORAGE
All collected data will be stored in a safe and controlled environment for at least six (6) months, under the terms of article 15 of Law No. 12,965/14, known as the Brazilian Civil Rights Framework for the Internet. Collected data may be stored in cloud computing, including in other countries.
For purposes of auditing and preservation of rights, we may keep the history of the recording of USERS’ data for no longer than five (5) years from the last interaction with DANIEL LAW, with the possibility of extending this term when set forth by the law or a regulatory standard or for protecting rights. However, we may definitively delete it at our convenience within a shorter term.
DANIEL LAW adopts Information Security solutions to protect the data of USERS who access the website.
5. INFORMATION OF THIRD PARTIES
- Email: [email protected]
- São Paulo Phone: (55 11) 2103.9107
- Rio de Janeiro Phone: (55 21) 2102.4212
8. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
9. PUBLIC REGISTRATION